Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

22.12.11, 02:21

I've been leading a rather hectic life ever since after A's. Up till now, I only stayed at home for 1 day and I'm flying to Korea in Jan with some of my classmates! I'm really looking forward to seeing snow! And I can visit my dad too after so long! I'M BOOMING WITH EXCITEMENT!





 I know what you want to say about my lashes. But I really wanted to try it!


Miss Er's wedding lunch buffet was great! Prom was at Hilton again and we had class bbq the next day. Birthday surprise for zx kinda failed but she was surprised in another way so I guess it was alright? And then I finally met up with my lao peng yous and I believe we all enjoyed. I want to meet up with you all again soon :( Steamboat with zx and co was great too just that we really need ponchos for subsequent meals like that haha.

OH and ml, val and I had high tea yesterday! HEHEHEHE I love high tea! Thank you Val for the xmas treat. I must say that it is a little pressurising because I'm pretty tight with cash now. Don't expect too much from  me from Korea kay? Anw I don't have the habit of giving xmas presents :(
I was still in rather bad mood today when after I woke up maybe because I caught a flu?

A note to all: Think twice before you say something hurtful to another person. Don't saying anything to hurt some one intentionally. You don't know how your words may affect other people and different people have different level of tolerance and not everyone is emotionally strong enough to accept what you are about to say.