Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

23.11.11, 00:58

Today marks the end of A levels. HAHA I was too excited last night, I couldn't sleep till 7 am! I am staying over at sy's place tonight and I just came out from the showers after a short swim at 11pm in her condo's pool. It was damn bloody cold initially! I was freezing in the water but it got better. And I LOVE the pool! I was the only one swimming so shiokkkk! But I didn't swim for long because of the lightning :@ I want to do it again!

Oh and I bought my clutch just now :8) Bloody Bernice Tan lied to me about Taka's Assessorie closing down and that the clutch was sold out in all outlets. So excited or everything hahahaha! I'm going shopping again tomorrow and then I'll start doing physics and chem P1 alreadyyyyyyyyy