|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
17.11.11, 23:21
I'm finally done with Geog today but I don't know if i need to re-do it next year. I'm considering a re-take because I really don't want to go SIM or some private University. Please let me pass this paper and let me do okay for the other papers I really don't want to study for A levels all over again :'( Anw the few of us went to Kbox to relieve ourselves. I'm really drained and I need an undisturbed sleep tonight. I've been waking up from shocks or very bad nightmares every night since the start of A levels. Goodnight! Labels: forlorn |
|