|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
14.12.10, 22:10
Kay it's been a long time since I last posted a proper post. It's holidays now in JC and we've started our holiday training. It seems like What ever cca I join won't win anything. It is because our opponents are too strong(DSA). I'm still working at OPH and I went to do tele too but it appears to be quite stressful now because the average number of appointment I manage to fix in four hours is 1.25 and my boss is kinda upset with me :(Ahhh but I have to start doing all the assignments soon. I haven pack my room ever since before promos. All the notes are still lying around and i don't see any empty spot on my table.. Did I mention that I got promoted? Yes that will mean that I will need to study for a common test that will be up when school reopen. First week I guess? And I'm involved in next year's orientation camp. So I'll get to know the J1s next year which apparently seem meaningless for me. I forgot why I went to sign up and even got pass the interview. Oh and I went to Japan, Kyushu on the 27 of nov till the 1st of dec. I really quite enjoy the company there other that the damn bad experience on the first night-the call. I tried the hot spring too which was kinda embarrassing at first because you got to strip naked at the changing room before you go into the hot spring room. I finally took the clothes off myself and then persuaded my room mate to do so too. Any way there are a lot other women who were walking around naked lah. We also had a small towel to cover. Surprisingly, it's long enough to cover the parts that we need to nicely. It doesn't end there. When you get into that room which is a door away from the changing room, there are many shower heads around the hot bath and you were suppose to rinse yourself there, seated. Haha I din know how to turn that shower head on and had to ask this jap lady beside me. It was a great experience though. I would try that again when I'm back there. The other most memorable experience was up the Mount Aso. A few of us, niang bu, mty, seet and wei xian and I think sheng hao too? I don't remember. We went all the ay up to see the crater and it was only us because we din know that we were not suppose t go up because it was emitting out too much sulfur dioxide and it was rather dangerous. It was below 0 degree Celsius. I was only wearing two long sleeves and a jacket with a 3 quarter jeans. My ears and face were dying man. Damn frigging cold especially when the wind was so strong up there. My hands were also only protected in my pockets. It was so cold, my cam dropped down skipping. Ma de i was so heart broken. Oh and we had this buffet for lunch which was damn frigging funny but I forgot why I was so happy laughing. One f them was when nb thought that the scallops were abalone? Hahaha Kay the shopping experience was really bad.. I hardly got anything because it was so rush. I din even get enough souvenirs man. I made new friends ;) I guess that's all I want t say about the trip? I hope I'll start on all the hw soon. I need to go mop already! |
|