Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

9.10.10, 11:23

Lost the softball game so we had nothing to do from 11 plus till 6. Then we went to play at the sanctuary while waiting for our turn to play pool! We got bored and played badminton for about 2 hours now my body is aching badly! We could play at 5 finally. I guess it was a great day overall despite the bad morning. Had dinner at al ameen. I was damn mean to that guy but it was his fault! I was damn tired I fell asleep while watching tv! And I rolled off my bed! It was a large impact, I fell so hard, my head hurt a lot when it knocked against the chair! Zzzzz first time falling off the bed.