|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
15.8.10, 01:36
School suck as usual. The only thing I enjoy is spending time Together with my friends. I still suck at hockey. Had this carnival for YMCA and we set up this mama shop. We earned quite a lot but the money wasn't for us :( the saddest thing is curb din come. Oh and I love my pw group! Hahaha although we don't do work, we're good together! I didn't go with them to re interview and was feeling damn bad so I baked apple crumble. And because they were coming to my house, I spent a lot of time cleaning! They liked my apple crumble! ;)We had to see the youth olympic torch thing over at block 10 during pe on Thursday and it was kinda fun. I liked it when we screamed at each other haha. Yi hui's house after that. His house is spacious please. He kept saying that his house is puny but it's like 3 times bigger than mine! I ran 8 rounds yesterday for hockey! I ran that extra two because the other hockers were dying sprinting. I still can't run! Oh man. Go to go celebrate Agent 99's birthday tomorrow. This sucks. Her birthday come so fast. It's already august. My god promos is coming but I'm still not studying and not doing homework. I need to wake up. Some one, slap me. 1) I need to tell you a secret look at 5 2) The answer is look at 11 3) Don't get mad look at 15 4) Calm down dont be mad look at 13 5) First look at 2 6) Dont be that angry look at 12 7) I just wanted to say I love you. 8) What I wanted to tell you is.. THE ANSWER IS ON 14 9) Be patient look at 4 10) This is the last time I'm going to do this look at 7 11) I hope you're not mad when I say this look at 6 12) Sorry look at 8 13) Dont get mad look at 10 14) I dont know how to say this but look at 3 15) You must be really mad look at number 9 (Via sexxxually) Cool? |
|