Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

31.8.10, 21:41

I love step up 3! I really want to watch the second one now. And Salt is still showing! Who wants to watch with me! Hahaha and the class tee I was in charge of failed damn badly. The mofo supplier seriously can go suck balls. The sizes are damn screwed up too! My frigging M shirt looks like an XL and from the super chio class tee which I can wear out has become a pyjamus! How do you spell that haha. I'm just damn sad. It also left out the fittest. Like frigging fail man. I feel so bad. The new fittest tee is also zzz
School just suck. Teachers' day concert was too long but the performances were quite good! Cindy loved my cupcakes hehehe. I'm not wishing her here because she's not going to read it. Hope pw meeting tomorrow will be fruitful.
I need to upload pictures soon. I need to stop shopping and eat less. I seriously suspect _______ liposuction her fats and transferred them into me.