Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

10.8.10, 01:35

Ecp expressway with pals for fireworks this year. They never fail to insult me. Finally I had pepper lunch today! It was great and I was the only one who finished the while meal! Hahahaha nel's appetite reduced greatly! Germ's too! The fireworks was great because it was so clear unlike last year's. Sy joined us at Holland for Starbucks after that. I don't like theirs and nel's stupid plan failed. My shirt/dress broke but I had fun. This year suck I hate 2010