Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

25.7.10, 01:07

School is really not pleasing man. They said that jc life was suppose to be the most fun. But I beg to differ HAHAHAHA yeah secondary life was the best. Jc suck. I really dislike it when people cannot accept that they are wrong. Had some experiences back then but this guy is really..
Kay lah he admitted it in the end but is still damn stubborn! And I can feel his unhappiness. I will of course feel unhappy too when things don't go my way. But you got to learn to accept the fact right?
And I just lost 42$ today because I din go to work. The heats caused the pull in my muscle and idk what is wrong with it. Bump like some shit and it's damn uncomfortable because i cannot sleep well with it. Every time I try to move, it'd hurt. I really wanted to run on Wednesday. But it won't recover in time. AHHHHH sidorbehlei!
I haven reported about my lost ic and I don't dare to tell to my parents. How?