Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

7.7.10, 01:42

I can't find my fing ic. It has been missing from last Wednesday but I forgot about it. How? I'm so going to die if it really cannot be found. I don't even know where I lost it.
Had fun on Monday at yue yu's and it was quite a surprise haha. But i lost my cardigan after that. I remember placing it on my bed when I reach home but i couldn't find it today like wtf. Where are all my things?
Wasted a lot of time with sy at Charles and Keith today and then realise that the shoes couldn't be exchanged because it was bought during a sale. But I still got the pair I like from top shop. It's super got fate can! Because we went there in early June and there were no size! But today when we went to the same shop, sy found it somewhere else in the shop! So cool! Got fate got fate. And I like that guy at topman. He's a nice guy. Hehe and I forgot my card at topman's counter and went up to topshop to pay for my shoes and they were announcing for me to go and collect my card. I din even here the announcement but sy insisted she heard someone calling me. Hahaha I was like how would they know my name? Then the announcement came again. HahAhahaha stupid.