Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

19.7.10, 22:22

Fuck it man it's a damn bad day today

And it just want to make it worse by letting my fucking skirt drop down. I knew that it wasn't secure on the hanger but I was going to reach out for the clips already. It just fucking had to drop down to the 33th floor when nobody stays there. Bloody hell it dropped at a place which is damn easy to reach but there just had to be nobody staying in there! And then because of my stubborn father, the skirt flew all the way down to the 9th floor to some un reachable place and I can never ever fucking get it back. If my mother helped me with the washing, I wouldn't have hung it myself and it wouldn't have flew down. And if I didn't wash it, I wouldn't have to hang it and it wouldn't have dropped it down and my father wouldn't have made things worst. I wanted to hit it down to level 31 or 30 to let the people staying there get it
Loh. He bloody hell just had to use a Bamboo stick with hook. What the fuck man seriously. I need to go all the way to bibi and baba to get another skirt and i fucking need to alter it again! AHHHHHHHh the day was worse enough! Hahaha but Cindy lost her blouse! That made me laugh. Kay I'm not done with being angry. Totally lost my mood to finish the tutorials. I had such high determination before :@