|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
10.6.10, 07:55
Yesterday's library session with Cindy was kind of bad too. Oh shit I got no time already. But I want to work on Friday. I like yesterday's BBQ! We played 5,10,15,20 that game! I finally know how. And murderer, old maid and Indian poker! Slept at 4 plus 5? And then came back at 6 plus and i'm waiting for my hair to dry now. My room is still messy and all the clothes I wore days ago are still here omggggggggg andI bought 3 sets of undergarments! Woohoo! But kelly went to buy the 2 colours that I really wanted to have so I bought some other colours. Oh mannnnnn |
|