Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

9.6.10, 03:32

Jc life is really really damn tough. I have school, hw, ccas and other activities! It's holidays now but mid year starts on the 25th. Mdm ong says that there is no holiday in jc. You just get more sleep in the June holidays. You have to study. I only finished going through 2 chpts of physics and I have 4 more to go. And you know physics is not easy. I complete one chapt in two days zzzzz I frigging have no time. There is still geog where I have to read and memorise ten lectures worth of notes and I have never read them before AND it's going to be my first paper. Seriously I cannot do all the tutorials and assignments even with the notes with me. I always pass on the dote. So what am I going to do without the notes? Seriously how do people get As man. I still got math and chem omggggggggg I want to die. Been gg in and out of the library these days but they just don't seem to be productive.

Kay something happy to talk about. Hockey farewell party cum BBQ last Friday at fay's and Oph BBQ today. I think I won the eat-the-most award hahahaha shit idk why I just eat a lot in bbqs! The food just look damn nice. Caught Killer at 11 plus
and had to cab back home after that. Cost me frigging 27$$ I HAVE NO MONEY omg. My account has negative 100 and this month has barely started. How how how? It's damn late already I'm dAmn tired. And I'm meeting cindy at Jurong library 6 hours later. Should I go oph's BBQ again tomorrow? I feel like. If not school reporn no life again. I cannot believe that I don't even have the time to blog! And it's going to be class BBQ on Friday! My god. My weight is going up mannnnnn

oh oh Girls, I can't exactly tell you what I want for my birthday so can we just shop for them after our lunch? :8)
then then for other nice friends of mine, if I never tell you what I want as a gift or you want to get but don't know what to, just get me topshop's gift voucher okay? HAHAHAHA thank you babies:)