Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

28.6.10, 12:08

I'm totally going to fail geog but not physics! I will frigging pass physics hehehehehe Kay math, chi and Chem left. The only thing I like about jc is that we have lesser subject! No extra math and SS!

I bought a lot of ice creams yesterday so I'm a happy girl now! B&j and wall's orange and lime stick plus yam sticks! Woohoo but in broke! And i frigging like that blue belt from Zara but the girls keep saying it's not worth it! I think 19.90 quite okay right? Better than buying some shut small tote bag for 30 over dollars. RIGHT? HAHAHA Kay I'm going to work in the weekends to med back that hole first! Luckily no more people's birthday! I hate it when birthdays come!