|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
18.6.10, 21:24
I'm damn shuang these days! Celebrations, movies and tv! I finished kiba! The ending is a bit lol though. Van's surprise went on smoothly and we had lunch at swensons! Tyvm and I'm so sorry for not dedicating a special post for you.. You know how lazy I get haha. Caught A team last night with Bernice and daddy! Oh and I watched the killers too. Both great movies! Tv the whole day again today because haz ps-Ed me last min! Some more she was the one who asked me out! Tsk. I'm really gg to start. 7 more days, 1 more week to geog paper! I actually have 3 more topics to revise for physics zzz. I want to tell all the people who are taking their O's this year to not go the jc route! Unless you're smart. In jc, it's no use being just hardworking. You need the brain. |
|