|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
22.6.10, 04:31
FINALLY DONE REPLYING EVERYTHING ON FACEBOOK! It's really not a lot but if you reply wall to wall, it's zzz. it's 4.31 on 23th June but I want to make it 22nd june! Hehe! Early lunch with the girls at Hokkaido hotpot! It was damn filling and I love the theme of that day! HAHAHAHA OMG LOVED IT HAHAHAH YO DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY I WAS SEEING EVERYBODY DRESSED SO FEMININELY HAHAHAH EVEN SI YING! How sweet is that man. Then we went shopping! I'm going to post the pictures! But after mid year kay! Hahaha I'm damn lazy now I'm sorrayeeeeee The girls came over to my house for a surprise celebration just like Van's! But still, I was damn shock! Like when zy's call came in, I totally jumped up! Although I missed 2 calls and some calls to my home and idk how many times they pressed the doorbell haha. IT WAS FRIGGING 11.30 AM! I thought she called to wish me verbally but she screamed 'LAO MAN KAI MEN!' HAHAHHAH I JUMPED UP IMMEDIATELY! XIA XING! Then they tricked me into the toilet and sy came out with the cake! Eww right hahahah but really. My sister's towel dropped into the toilet bowl YUCK got urine leh HAHAHAHHA Then we ate the cake and slacked. Seriously I'm so sorry my house have nothing to do! I wasn't chasing you all out! Hahahha! Thank you so much for the cake sy(L) and everyone who came hq luan van zy WHERE WAS SHERM HUH? Sherm next year your bday you chi zi ji de. HAHAHAHAHA YEAH THANK YOU SO MUCH GIRLS! LOVE YOU ALL DEEP DEEP(L)(L)(L) THEN I WENT BACK TO SLEEP HAHAHAHHA and i wanted to make pizza when I woke up! But I din know how to open the stupid can and there was a short of time! Can you believe my mother asked me to work?!?!?!?! HAHHAHA yes I went to work! I spent 5 hours of my bday working and 2 hours travelling. Lol. I worked at Jin Sha at marina resort world today. ANd guess what? My mom and I were walking behind this group of people and then they were damn smartly dressed. SO my mother and I were like zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz then I realise LKY was in front! He was sitting on some indoor car(?) hahahah yes! We were like just 2 metres behind him! So we were thinking like if we were not suppose to walk there hahahahha HECK we continued walking! SHe kept pulling me away and hiding behind me because she scared we get onto the newspaper hahahah stupid shit. It was damn funny at first because all the pants they gave me were too short! As in it was like 2 to 3 inches above my feet! HAHAHAHHA then they finally found one with the correct length! Work was alright? Damn high class I like! Wanton mee, laksa, cupcakes and Michael Jackson for supper hohohoho. 12 lehhhhhhhhhhh:( I got a red packet from MUMMY HEHEHEHE and she got me two tubs of B&Js too!(L)! id="SPELLING_ERROR_58" class="blsp-spelling-error">Hahaha I'm so sorry for the long post. I doubt any one will read also. My blog is dead. WIsh me luck for friday's MYE because I have not started at all. Once again, I'm so sorry to those who sent me messages through the phone and I din reply. I really din receive them. PLEASE SEND ME AGAIN OKAY?:( RINKO MY POST GOT COLOUR! HAHAHA Lastly, germain, nelson, zheng liang gad. |
|