Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

19.3.10, 01:37

Went out with clique yesterday! Like after such a long time. It's really difficult to come out together on one day man. So it was only about 1.5 hours of everyone being together. Caught Dear John. it's quite a stupid show but it's far better than paranormal activity. I'm going to upload photos tomorrow because I need to chiong hw now! Although I won't complete much. Ikea with yuni today! Shit man I've been spending a lot! Out with Cindy tomorrow! Which means more spending zzz. But after that, I there will be a period of time with Jo shopping. Library with sy for 3 hours! Did one chem worksheet only! Completed until qn9 so you can imagine how difficult they are. Sianzzzz CLICK ON MY ADVERT PLEASE! Damn weird man when I have a lot of readers, they don't give me adverts. Now h
that I have barely none, they give me. Mad cow. Ai JUST CLICK ON IT TYVM!