|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
10.3.10, 20:42
I din go for both Bday celebrations in the end. Went to escape and wild wild wet instead with jxp people. Xiao ye is really quite a nice girl and she's frigging smart! I got 3/10 for my first math quiz and she got like 9 can! Lol man china scholars. Our stayover night were quite fun other the part when she said I don't look like how I did 2 months ago and I look like shit now. She couldn't even recognize me on my fb. it's just a change of hairstyle right! And I really hate my class. Everyone does their homework man! I'm forever the only one who don't do work and sleep in class! What the shit. I have to chiong all my hw now lah! Two weeks' hw need to be completed by today. Jc life=sian man. I'm frigging tired. We end schools at 4 or 4.30 on mon, Tuesday and Thursday. And when we are released earlier on the remaining days, there is hockey training! I cannot even eat my sakae buffet ;(((((( I woke up frigging late today but luckily it rained hahaha I din get booked. AHHHHHH |
|