Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

22.2.10, 23:06

Out with sy yesterday and trng ended at 8.45 today so I ate a lot when I came back. Pictures will be out on a weekend! I'm blogging with a touch and it's really quite difficult. I cannot even scroll down the edit HTML page lah. Only the whole blogger page. Plus I can only post there. This explains the incomplete post. Haha another day also. zy's house tomorrow! Can't wait man. But ending school so late. Siannnnnnn
Oh the reason I'm blogging this today is because of Fay. She said my eyelash long sia. HAHAHAHAHA frigging funny! But of course I secretly happy. But the purpose of this is to prove to zy and van that I have eyelashes! They're more visible now! HAHA