Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

20.2.10, 23:44

Yoyoyo I can finally blog now that I'm a bit more free. I know you all have a lot to say about my hair. ME TOO! After 2 months and 12 days, it's still not touching my brows!:@

13 Feb

Kay this was the eve of New year and we had dinner at mama's house.

Photobucket

Photobucket

14 Feb

Then the first day. It was Vday too! But they're for lovers.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My mom!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We don't look like sisters.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My father sang in the wii game! HAHAHA

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Only family potrait but it had to be blur. @#$#^#$%@$@

Photobucket

Like my shoes? It's so cute I love it!

15 Feb

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Chanel!

Photobucket

Uncle Boon!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Haha chio face. Only mouth area.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My sexy aunt!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At Ruyi!

Photobucket

Photobucket

This girl here is called Vanessa too! And of course, there is Vyennus!

16 Feb

Photobucket

EH pretty right! I made it for Bernice! WOOH! Chio si le.

Germain's house after that.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sumiko is damn cute! And she remembers my name! Hahaha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sakae

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jun yan!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Group shot!

Photobucket

Today

This two people came to my house because they were near my area. LOL!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Pretty right! HAHAHAH I made it too! Woo! My own nails so damn bloody ugly.