Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

4.2.10, 22:11

26 Jan

At Manhattan fish or something.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

27 Jan

Jurong safra

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Surprising? So little photo of us. I'm going to miss clique outing for lunch tomorrow. Sad si le. Missed 2 days of school and missed out a lot of fun. My mg group suddenly very on and I'm going to miss my hockey trial again tomorrow. Siannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

AND OH I HAVE AN ADVERT LKE FINALLY! HELP ME CLICK KAY!