Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

27.2.10, 00:49

Kay I finished blogging the second post excluding this'
23 Feb

Which was a Tuesday. Went with sy because we both ended at 4.30. Frigging tired but after we met, it was al worthwhile hahahah. Had like a huge dinner lah please. Zy's mother is mad. But i like the food! Shit. I love zy's house! Our usual practice is still blackjack. Van left at like 6.30?

Photobucket

Photobucket

The rest of us continued playing! I won $3.80 hahahahah. Eh sounds very little. But you know, every bet, i bet 20 cents. So using the sum of money i won, I won 19 games! Hahahahahah! Sherm damn ke lian.
Kay the following will be our group shots!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Suppose to act jumping? hahah

Photobucket

Jumpshots again. Hq's favourite. I'm going to get laughed at again. hahaha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That is her fbt not undies.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Individuals!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Act dancer because everyone says that i have the dancer lookkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

HAHAHA zy look so cute here.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yeah and that's tuesday. Wed, we had hockey trng which was madness. Ran 3km and he excercises after that were insane. Yesterday, worked at oph. Ma de sai I dropped a plate on that frigging guy and he looked kind of pissed. Complain me sia si ma de. I apologised more than 6 times in a row can. Blody bitch:@

Kay today, I'm very happy because cg and I had ec! HAHAHAHAH! WOOHOO! Then bugis to paste my screen protector. My phone is spoilt. I' using my sister's spare phone and this is sot too. You can call me and vice versa. But you can hear me, I can't hear you. So please try not to call me but text me instead. This weird shit started today but strangely, I had a lot of calls today! WHen the phone is perfectly fine, I may not even get a single call! Today, can add up to 30 already okay. A bit regret buying the PF one. The shop uncle cheated us. He said he only had one piece for each design but it was all bullshit! When I went today, he had all the same old designs back again! Just that a design only has 1 for each colour. I want to buy the pink one sia. Yuni says girls in love like pink. HAHA!

HQ'S HOUSE FOR STEAMBOAT TOMORROW WOOHOO!
PLEASE HELP ME CLICK MY ADVERT TYVM!