|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
15.1.10, 02:45
Went to find Mr Chin today for some knowledge and I think he helped me in my decision making. He said that I picked up everything 3 months before the exam and my grades are considered fairly good already. So okay loh. Then met sy and went back to school to submit the JAE. Just tell you my choices lah haha 1) Pioneer Junior College (Science) 2) Jurong Junior College(Science) 3) Banking and Financial services(NP) 4) Business studies(NP) 5) Banking and Financial Services(SP) 6) International business(NP) 7) Common engineering(SP) 8) Tourism & Resort Management (NP) 9) Accountancy(NP) 10) Accountancy (SP) 11) Business administration (SP) 12) Financial Informatics (SP) Kind of any how put at the back because I only want to get into pj's science course and have decided on taking h1 chem. Next time you see me I toot kia already. Go library everyday until it closes then come back mug again until 1am then sleep wake up go school. Hahaha. So I must play hard now! I still have a lot of dramas I want to watch but I want to watch them on the tv, not online! Shit how? Confirm not enough time If I'm going to be a mugger starting from next month. KAY went to amk after that to meet germ for prawning! Zl was late! We were damn lousy! Damn slow at catching in the first two hours! But there was this very nice uncle who gave us some worms and a lot of prawns that he caught! Hahahha woohoo! Sy and I both caught one big prawn! One slipped away from me! :@ So close to getting it! A lot of them ran away actually. Idk why I cannot feel when their is a prawn on my rod. Haha. Great experience! But very sad to poke them with the stick wile they are still alive and then putting them on the wire mash when they really are still alive. No more prawning after today! Kay long day tomorrow bye! |
|