|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
14.1.10, 00:45
I shat a 20cm shit just now. HAHAHHA! 08 Jan Went to NP first then back to New town for their CCA orrienation(actually is for stall 7). BUT THEY CLOSED! MA DE. 09 Jan Rp! 11th Jan, the mother day we got our results. I got over it but still, fuck english. And, fuck my hair. Suppose to be the last time we'll be in our uniform and my hair suck. Ma de. Then after that I received many calls from people asking for my result. Some more say my result good. Wtf so their expectation were lower? Or were they being sarcastic. Wtf. Zy wanted to use the toilet so we went to jin man di! Hahaha then we were taking picture at this corridor i think it's called the nursing room? Sakura for dinner. They have quite some new food here but still not all that great. They began their prawn madness while I emo at one corner. HAHAHA. Cj and Pj yesterday with sy and van. Then Went shopping with my mom. I bought a shirt after shopping for like 3 hours? Because nothing caught my eye. Then when I finally found one, I came back home with its thread all coming off. I cut off a few then the fing wind blew and I cut my shirt. Wtf. JJ and AJ today. Ai yah I'm goin to school to submit the JAE. Damn sian I haven have my mind made up. |
|