|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
31.1.10, 03:48
I haven got the time to blog these days so here is a mass update? Shopped with the girls on tuesday not including luan! Then caught Legion with Andy! Kind of rubbish actually. Jurong Safra with hq, sherm, sy and zy then met up with germ and zl together with sy for Law abiding citizen! It's cool! I like! Then school started on thursday. Bused to sy's house then change. Late for 20 mins lol. Then work! We were late on friday again. This time I took the train with van. And we were late for 5 mins! How cool. Then worked again. Today is still work! I need to hurry earn man! Should I take Econs or Geog? I haven decide! Oh man. Work yet again tomorrow. Pictures up when I come online in a cooler timing. |
|