Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

6.1.10, 20:04

I HAD FROZEN STRAWBERRIES! THEY TASTE GREAT! You should try them too. Like ice cream? I fell in love with them! Getting back our results in another 5 days. Nervous but looking forward to it. To be in the top 10 list is a dream that will never come true. Hahaha so we should just sit down below the stage and wait for our result slips by our index number :(

Yuni broke the glass that Sharon gave me. Ma de. I always drink my favourite carrot juice from there! Oh yah I must thank all those who sent me Christmas cards and those that gave me presents! HAHAHAHA I LOVE THEM! I LOVE YOU TOO!

Going to 3 polys(polies?) for the open house starting from tomorrow! And I'm going to have my primary school gathering hahahah wts. It's like we use to write in each other's autograph book and say that we'll meet each other like every month or something. Now, it's once every year can. So what about secondary school friends? Will we be like this too? And I'm a bit worried about tomorrow. Will be awkward? Oh shit I think we will not have any common topic and our sense of humour are different and all. I still hope everything will turn out good. Wish us luck!

And my mother damn cute hahahah