Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

9.1.10, 21:45

I FOUND THE PICTURE I TOOK WITH PEI HUI! It was with sharon hahaha I forgot that my cam and sy's both batt flat so we used sharon's! Oh sharks, eat me! HAHAHAHAH

31 Dec 2009

The bloody hooters.


Spot the difference!


HAHAHA I must say that Nel is really damn act.


I was trying to show off my ear ring but lol cannot see

SO HERE IT IS! HAHAH

This is the bloody fish and chips with some fishy smell which cost over $20 inclusive of the service charge and gst which in our(except germain because of the sexy babes) opinion.


This is our sad face. HAHAHHA and their coke all this add gold ions. $5 one cup. HAHAHAHHA

But Germ was one happy boy.

They had fun watching people trip.

I think this photo very artistic I like!

This young mad boy was lying down on the floor to pose for a picture HAHAHAHAH


I think I look cool with white shoes HAHAHAH look at the colour contrast.


My eye bags look like double eyelids here AHAHHAHAAHAH
Tempting to take a group photo ourselves.






Finally succeed. You should take a look at how xr takes. HAAHHAHAH









UOB bank! That was how far we walked!



This is how i laugh









I didn't know I was sitting like this HAHAH

This is cool!

Sy very cute! ;)

Germ with his hair down(never possible)





Sharona nd zl took it for us from below!



We were seated at the stairs facing the river. Germain said he'd swim over if we couldn't see the fireworks.




They say my eye small



Yeah so this is a photo to show how the building blocked the whole fireworks. Germ din swim across though. He never keeps his words. HAHAHAHAH

070110
Open house at SP!


Then lunch at taka. Bloody shit I was on time and everyone elses were late.



Zuo en insisted that we should have grass so we can say we had picnic too. HAHA






SHE MADE US TAKE 3 PICTURES FOR THIS! HAHAHAHAH





Pool at cine



Remember this guy, Meng ying.

Farrah!



My primary 4 bestfriends Hahaha

Abigail!

Li kai!

Arun!


Alex!




Kelvin


Okay it's meng ying again.

This was how he posed! HAHAHAH

Zuo En!

Then we started with the self timers hahaha




We were suppose to run to the cam

Farrah look like she's going to box someone ahhaha



They ran very fast! I thought we were suppose to actttttttttttt

See why you have to end with me?




They really ran again. HAHAHA





Then we started playing with the ghostly pictures.





I failed badly.







HAHAHAH DAMN LAME!

Kelvin act cool face!

Then I act cool, he smile! LOL


Farrah's alien face! HAHAHAH


Alex!

Yeah then there were only us! Zuo en act cool take different lift!
And finally us playing osme shit games at the Youth park.


I feel good after finish uploading what I missed out! Hahaha shit I need to have another post for today ps! It's 2.21 and I need to wake up early tomorrow so today's post shall be postponed! This is shit.
I like menses because I shit :8)