Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

18.1.10, 23:50

Damn shit man I have been trying to upload the stupid pictures we took on our primary school gathering last saturday. Only managed to upload 10 but I'm not going to post it up until this stupid blogger works! If it still doesn't, I'm going to switch. Bloody bitch man. I have been working from sunday till yesterday which sucked. Because the whole cycling thing caused my thighs to hurt really badly for 2 days. Shit man. And today is Kelly's birthday although it's going to end very soon. I transferred some money to her and I am really heartbroken. What a nice sister I am HAHHAHAH! Visted my grandfather today and he is SUPER DUPER skinny today! Much skinner than I mentioned before. He has reduced to a pack of bones. I really don't know what will become of him. Shopped at sheng shiong just now MUAHAHAH so my house is a food paradise!(Tell you for fun don't come and ask me ifyou can come hahahaah) Kay looking forward to tomorrow!