|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
1.1.10, 23:10
Happy New Year! 2009 passed really quickly! Results in another 2 weeks! This really means bye to your secondary school man! I really miss classes! I miss my classmates! The laughters we have everyday(especially math lesson) Really miss everyone. Fun and busy times pass quickly? Kay this is childish but if we're all going to end up in different schools, we must meet up at least once in two weeks okay! Or we can go library mug everyday hahahah. I hate going into a new environment lah please. Kay I'll blog more about the countdown at the end of the post! I start from the earliest to the latest! 25 Dec 09 Christmas at sherm's house! When we reached, she was still at her grandma's house! EATING! When we said we were going to have lunch tgt! Tsk! Luckily same condo if not zzz man. We were damn hungry and were planning how to make Lala, her maid cook! Because according to sherms, she is damn lazy! 29 Dec 2009 Bought food with sy and sherm at sheng shiong first! Then bused to Luan's house for the surprise. Met up with the rest and then went in by the spoilt side gate. HAHHA I love them because they haven repair it up till now! Laid the food and stuffs at Germ's house first and then to Luan's house! We told her to meet at clementi interchange at 3pm but we went there at 1! Hoho. Look out for the Uno cards. Each represent 10 cents. We're kids. We play 10 cents. HAHA! Lose until $1=Game stops. I won 50 cents! Hahahah Van to me: (Secretly)Eh hq called me already! Help me say leh I don't know how to act one! Me: (Secretly) Woah so fast! I din even know. Then, (Talks loudly) Huh you going home? For what?! Then act angry HAHAHAH wtf damn fake. Then zy and hq act one accompany her so sherm, sy an I stayed on. Played Snap and old maid with them and her brother. We had to drag the time because we could only use the bbq pit at 5! Then they called and the 3 of us led her down. Her brother cried lah omg. Brougth her down then we were like acting what cannot use side gate must use main gate then any how walk and reached the bbq pit! Hahahah surprise eh! On the 30th, Went to have lunch with Van at Ikea. Caught up a bit hahah actually I was ranting. Oh well, she liked it ;D HAHAHAHAHHA no! Then walked around anchorpoint? I got the pants that I wanted the other time. Hoho. But I'm very pissed with Cotton On! The other time when I bought the damn shirt, the promotion wasn't there! So I got one for 19.90! But now when there is, it's frigging one for 10! Bloody hell! I could have gotten another one for another ten cents if I buy it now.@#%%^#$@%$@#% Bought another one any way. So they cost 15 each now! :@ 31Dec Hahah this one quite funny. The meeting time was 3.30 but everyone reached at 4! They know me too well already hahaha! I was third to reach! Xr first then Sy! Stupid nel and germ think they damn pretty make us wait so long. Walked around central but found nothing nice to eat. WAS SUPPOSE TO EAT AT BILLY BOMBERS! But Germ wanted to go to this place A LOT! Along the Singapore river. So he got us into this place called the Hooters! When the waitress was at our table, I got a shock! She dress like wonderwoman! What I meant was the length of her shorts! SOmething like fbts but she wore it at her waist and half her butt cheek was esposed. Needless to say, her nice boobs. THAT WAS THE REASON GERM BROUGHT US THERE! FOR THE OVERPRICED FISH AND CHIPS WHICH SMELT FISHY! LOL MAN! We had fun talking lah. But it was really unfair becasue they kept seeing people trip over this hump on the road but I keep missing them! Sat till like 6 plus then we walked around because Germ wants to walk! So he made us walk every where! SO, WE WALKED! Slacked a little while at UOB then We walked like all the way till Esplanade! Sharon and zl joined us after that! So fun to sun him hahahaha. It was a HUGE crowd please! Jerm joined us at 10 plus after his work at Citylink! Okay skip everything. at 11, we went back to singapore river and sat at the steps looking at sharon's shanghai and korea's photos. I like! Kay we din get to see like 1/5 of the fireworks because a huge building and Fullerton hotel blocked them successfully. We got to see reflections from other buildings zzzzzz Walked to chinatown for frog porridge afetr that! It's really cool because we walked pass a lot of bars and pubs and all. Kay we'll bet here 2 years later. Had a filling supper omgzxzxzxzx. Hard time hailing a cab and reached home like 4 which is damn cool ebcause I have never been out till so late like this. Slept after 5 and zy made me wake up 2 for the brownie session! Luan damn lol HAHAHAHHA very funny! Sy woke up at 4! And then reached here like idk what time and we had a little group shot before hq and zy left! Please, know where the limit is and don't push your way through. You know I don't handle nonsense. Once was enough. A second reminder was still manageble but the third was fucking redundant. I wasn't joking when I said stop. |
|