|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
25.1.10, 03:33
18 Jan Kelly's birthday. Our stupid cold war ended on that day too. Haha actually it's really quite tough to ignore someone y know. It's really easier to like than dislike. I feel so stupid. But sisters should quarrel sometimes right? To make life interesting hahaha. Haven seen Bernice ever since she started school. ![]() The cake that her friend drew for her. HAHAHA I really got limited clothes :8) I took all the artistic shots! Shopped with sy for 2 hours tin town and then met oph peeps at cine. Hahaha we both were suppose ot meet the other group at 4.30 but we were still shopping hahah. Okay to be straight, it was only me. She accompanied me. HAHAHA I love you! :D There was Andy, Asyraf, Billy, Wei Ling and Xuan Wei. Played pool for an hour before eating at kobayashi of something. Finally tried it! But their serving very small. Haha I was still hungry before I finished the drink. Caught Tooth fairy! It a really cute show I like it! Xw left after that. So the rest of us slacked at the skatepark. HAHAHA slack sounds funny. But I don't like to use the word chill. Hang around sounds weird too. Played 99 and the punishments were really funny hahaha. AND HQ, BECAUSE OF YOUR FAVOUR FOR JUMP SHOTS, I GOT MOCKED AT SEVERAL TIMES! HAHAHA! And we played all the way till 11.35 and caught the last train home! I want to continue working when we start school lehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh |
|