|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
22.1.10, 17:40
16 Nov Hazel and Alex came over to my house to do the sandwiches! Actually we were suppose to make sushi too BUT YUNI MADE THEM ALREADY!:@ ![]() Waited for Li kai and arun with gerry at commonwealth for like 1 hour then Hazel and I decided to go first. HAHAHA damn stupid. Then we met abigail and YX at eunos and continued waiting for them. We started our picnic! I was the one running to and fro to start the self timer! Haha oh and the guys were rollarblading while we were having fun ourselves! This bird very cute! Got no hair on the head. Hahahahah Then Sut came! Li Kai came back first! Sut very fierce:( Abigail! I like this picture yow! This background very nice right! But nobody is smiling at the cam other than me! :( The cam dropped down so I ran over and smiled AHAHAHAHHA I like this too! Yay finally a nice one! Hazel! Plus Sut! Wooh! I like this I like this! Then Hazel wanted to take a picture with everyone before she leave for work and she dragged me in! Hahaha ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Then the 2 bitches left! Farrah joined us not long after and then we cycled! Without abigail though. She left shortly after farrah joined us! Wah piang eh cycle until my thighs damn pain man! After this picture, we rained down to Orchard! They wanted to have pepper lunch! But it was already closed! Damn ma de so they ate mos burger instead! They were going to abandon me and take some cab home because arun SUPER late! Hahaha but they accompanied me to the bus stop in the end :DShopping with Hq, sherm and sy in town yesterday! HOHOHO got a lot of returns but I'm frigging broke. Pictures up after i get them from yellow bird! So from now on, I need to first upload all the pictures on photobucket then paste the stupid link and come here to resize one by one after that! Boody lame shit. Why is google so frigging lame? After my photobucket's space is used up, i'll need to find another web to store my pictures again. Hahahahha! Oh I worked OC today! Which means outside catering. One first time and it was really cool! At this aparment called Orchard Parksuite. It's behind Wisma! Very cool! The way we serve and all is different! LIke super cool! Very slack but high pay! HAHAHAHA I LOVE IT! Work again tomorrow! It's 4.23 now btw. I have been doing those pictures above since 1! I haven have to time to pack my cupboard y know. All my textbooks, notes and worksheets are still in there. Any one wants anything? Please let me know! I only want my physics and a math textbook plus chem notes! |
|