|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
8.12.09, 01:47
Worked for the past few days! But I'm still short man. Caught Case 39 with Andy! It is more of demonic than horror lah. Tried durian and yam puff. Hahaha okay we should just stick to the more normal flavours like curry potato and sardine. That person we saw really was a girl lah. He din believe me! Really girl okay! Yeah and I went to Orchard Central! Went up to the sky park or something. It's like 12th floor but seem higher than it is suppose to be. I finished watching My Girl! I still like it a lot even though I missed some parts because the DVD has some kind of problem. I've got a new Canon advertisement! Must click kay! |
|