|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
16.12.09, 02:38
Work yesterday was fun! I was in the set up team also. After we finished folding the napkins for the VIP. Hahaha Rinko was like appalled when I shy hahahahahha. Had Mac! So sinful manzxz. Then to Garuda or something to collect the Muslim food. Ku si le. I drop over something again! I was refilling some guy's orange. Then I was thinking about something at the same time and I just continued pouring when it was already overflowing! I only realised after he reached his hand out! Omg man. OT was super fun too! I was partnering Rinko the whole time. We were doing all the damn relax job lah so we were somewhat guilty. Pushing the chair cover's trolley was really funny! Rui Lian and Vyennus had move the chairs instead. So Rinko and I are the Gu niangs there hahaha but shit lah I should start to do some man jobs now. We ate with gloves after that! A different feel but it's cool! The cool thing was that my friends(?) were the parents of the wedding couple. So they were the VIPs. If I bribed them, I'd get more right? Hahahahha Jack's Place at Anchorpoint with Van today! Woke up at 3.20 and our meeting time was 4 so obviously I was late. Hahaha. Shopped for Christmas gifts for clique before that!(HINTING FOR SOMETHING IN RETURN HAHAHAHAHHA) ![]() ![]() I may be buying for some of my colleagues too! The whole time was hilarious! I love buying gifts! Sian so now i have to work even more to mend back the hole. We ate for more than an hour i think. Our dessert was cool! Marble cheesecake in a chocolate cup!![]() I bought ear rings for myself too. Shit. It was suppose to be buying gifts for people not myself. But it's because that stupid ear ring holder made my ear rings corrode! Is it the moisture and oxygen or is it that the ear ring holder's material is more reactive then my ear ring man. I thought they're made of stainless steel? Hao gui oh I'm very xin tong! Continued looking for more things and then Van lied to her mother we at tbp because she'll need a longer time to return home because she wants to spend more time with me. HAHAHAHAHAH then her mother ask her to buy some donuts! So we really have to bus there! We missed one bus stop so we had to walk further! Today really quite fun. Hahah I like. Every one likes Bad Romance now! I feel like changing my fringe parting again. I made a lot of promises but I am not sure if I can fulfill them. Oh sharks, eat me! Shit damn lame. Needa run with Eugene at 8 later so I'm going to have a lack of sleep again. Then acc Bernice to tbp again to get her shit stuffs then to Henderson Wave! It use to be the place I want to visit first with my bf. But since I din have a bf, i wanted to go with my clique. But since they are all too busy yet, I'm going with my father, Bernice and Yuni tomorrow :( Hahahah no lah i'm still happy haha! Going to go there again soon at the end of the month! Kay vehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh tired now Labels: STRAWBERRY IS MINE |
|