Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

16.12.09, 15:19

When my alarm rang at 7.30 just now, my mother got angry and asked me to turn it off. Then i totally forgot about running. HAHAHAH then eugene ran alone! HAHAHA shit! But ai yah. That day he also made me run myself. So we're quits! Ate this for lunch. It's called Bonbons from Donut factory. It suck. I'm so sorry but i don't fancy these. Wasted my ching ching.

It was raining just now and I thought our outing would be cancelled. But daddy says we're going! HAHAHAHHAHA!

I thought your mouth is only physically big. I didn't know that physical sizes play such a significant role in spouting nonsense too. Don't bother asking around because It's you, the one who confessed yourself to me that you visit my blog daily. You're the bitchiest guy(On the outside) I have ever seen. No wonder your famous for your unpopularity.