Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

22.12.09, 02:44

Went to Suntec with Andy and Rinko last thursday to get my prom pictures. I'll post the pictures tomorrow because I cannot send it to this shit laptop now. Then to town to get the wallet for my dad. Rinko and I did something really cool! Really very cool hahhahha shit. I always wanted to try but I din dare. HAHAHA but we did it! Cool shit! Ate my black pepper chicken again! My prom dress is this colour! It isn't red!

Thursday onwards were all work! Except that now Eugene is working with me! His conflict between hua jie and him is very funny hhahha you should hear him rant. I have been the assistant for yy and zhi xian these 3 days for the VIP table these days. Damn seng nang but it'd mean that it's boring. Really damn frigging boring because if you do the normal tables, you have other people at the side station! VIP table i no time to drink kay. The second day was shit. The stupid yellow tie man think he damn chio. There was a stairs for people to get down the stage but he chose to jump down and he bumped into me. Obviously the champagne spilled on him. His wife also bitch. How compatible.

Ai yo really damn sian. I woke up at a time close to 6pm hahaha. I slept when my mother woke up for work and woke up when she is back from work. Lol. Went to Jelita again. That is a frigging cursed place okay. Second time i got lost. Ma de. I took 970 there then overshot damn far already still don't see it. So I took a cab instead. @#%$^%@# reach there cannot find the damn sweet. It is suppose to be the biggest cold storage. Tried my luck at Holland V but there isn't any either. What kind of shit sweet is that man.

Going to watch Avartar with SI YING AND GERMAIN! Damn extra but who cares! HAHHAHAHAH I miss them! Can't wait! But it's only going to be a short while :(


Yes, what do I have in return?