Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

24.12.09, 03:57

Watched Avartar! It's frigging 2 hours and 50 mins the mfing uncle beside be damn ji bei I tell you. I'm so sorry for being crude once again but I seriously DETEST people who keeps on fidgeting! For the whole damn 2 hours and 50mins okay. But it is a good movie. I thought it'd be some shit animation movie hahah it's alright! Then homed to meet Van for the continuation of our present wrapping! Eh they are damn chio okay I cannot wait to post them up! My stupid phone has no batt I cannot transfer them now!:@

Worked for the bookshop with Hq, sy, zy and van at New Town today. Sorry Idk why other names are not there:( But damn slack plus good pay hahaha i like working with calculators although I calculated a lot of wrong ones. WHO ASK THEM TO REJECT SO MANY BOOKS OKAY! If you all check at home then good lah can take back. If not, I'm so sorry:( We reached cine at like 11 plus 12 and bought the Couples Retreat tickets! We went to KFC for my black pepper chickens again at 313 while waiting for the 2.10 show! NOT NICE! I still prefer harbourfront's but let's not have any fast food any more this month. I'm gg to die. But bloody hell when we were walking there, I realise he gave us the 11.50 show which was zzzzzzzz because it was 2 already lolololol. So we went back there and that guy really damn xl and he totally pissed me off but we got to exchange tickets and caught the perfect getaway which showed at 3.50 instead. So we slacked some where and talked about something cool;)

I thought it's a lame shit show lah. Where everybody goes to this island and then start killing each other for survival but it's not! It's quite interesting and cool and and the twist is cool too haha Kay I like the show. But the auntie beside me was $%@$@#%@$ In short, Van and I were left till like 10 then we went home!

I am damn broke for the xmas presents but really damn EGGcited! Hahah oh guys can buy accessories! They're are cool for presents. Like ring, necklace and stuffs. But ring is most frequently for your gf. Otherwise, your mom? Diamond, white gold, whatever type you like. But if you are attached and you want to get it for a friend who is a girl, I suggest you choose other types of accessories. Those who give suggestions to buy a ring for the other girl is a fing bitch lah but if that girl accept, omg man that'd be a mfing bitch. But I doubt any girl will accept unless she wants that guy. OH but i like those girls who are tall, slim and pretty who successfully snatch others' guys! Hhe'd be my new idol. Otherwise f off and die okay. Hahaha I can be a cool story writter man I just created a story! BYE:D