Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

1.12.09, 01:04

Ricola gives you laxative effect if you over consume. But I really need to take like continuously can. My throat is really quite pain. Imagine when you want to yawn or sneeze, it hurts. Bloody shit and I thought Chalet start tomorrow. Luckily zl told me if not I'd be waiting there for nobody tomorrow. Bloody hell man I know nothing about the shit chalet. Don't feel like going any more. Work is only fun/happy when you have nice partners y know? AAHHHHHHHHHHHH WHEN AM I SEEING SY TO GET MY THUMBDRIVE MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!