|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
25.12.09, 02:50
The pictures the photographer took during prom! This is the free one and the one below this is the one i bought! Nothing special. ![]() HEHEHE the presents for clique! Eh I did every single thing! I did the bow too okay! So you all must open them very carefully and keep the wrappers after that hahaha. This is before! And after! Spotted the difference in one of them?![]() I forgot to buy 2 more overseas stamp so i still have two cards with me. Shit man it'd be super late for christmas. I din send a lot of cards this year! So I apologise to all those that I never send cards to! It is not that you are not important to me any more buttttttttttttttttt you know :) The small little stuffs for colleagues. We both like navy blue. Henderson wave again today with Billy then caught The Chipmunks 2. It is really a frigging cute show! And If you realise, I have been watching movie everyday ai yai! I still want to watch Sherlock Holmes, Shuttle Island and and and many more! Oh then went for the xmas bbq at zhi hao's house. I think the gift exchange is cool! I've got Royce chocolate! Ever since I heard about Royce from steve, I see it every where. Cool!!!!! Xmas lunch tomorrow with clique hohoho EGGcited yow! It's Christmas so I'll give you more of the mood! MERRY CHRISTMAS ;D |
|