|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
16.12.09, 23:22
Kay I've finally been to Henderson Wave. Started from Telok Blangah and then walk like 3km I think. IT took us more than an hour. Quite cool lah. Not as nice as how I thought it'd be. A lot of HDBs. The restaurant at the hill quite nice. I thought it was the top already. It wasn't. We took a shuttle bus back down anw. Dined at Habourfront's KFC. Eh theirs not oily! Like the first one I ate which is not oily! So we were fast today! Hahahha! I tried the black pepper chicken! Very nice, I like! Hahaha then shopped for more xmas presents at Vivo! I think I'm mad hahahah. OH OH WE BOUGHT A CHRISTMAS TREE TOO! WE CAN DECORATE IT 10 YEARS LATER HAHAHAHAHA |
|