Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

10.12.09, 02:08

I'm sleeping at 5 everyday man. But I woke up at 1 to meet Steve to rent his stupid book okay. But I got to eat my cinnamon bread at provence Muahahahah! After being under some peer pressure, I ate bo bo cha cha. With ice chavings okay omg. When can my cough recover lah. Talked till 5 and then went to run with Eugene! He was late again so dinner was on him hahahaha. Running was shag? Because he too lousy we stopped after running for like 25 mins. Ate wanton mee! My craving for it was overflowing lah! Finally had it today! I want to try the new pepper chicken from KFC too! Who wants to eat that! Oh and my father suggests that we should go on and outing togetther to Henderson Wave and then watch a movie after that! I'm kind of EGGcited manzxzxz

And oh! Eugene taught me a very cool way to help reduce utility bills costs! I'm not going to share with you rich souls. Hahahaha. I want to organise a clique bbq soon.