|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
11.12.09, 02:22
I thought I'd be on time for work today. I reached town at 4.30 can. But i took 10 mins to find the lift to the Office. Zzz man. I reached OPH on time! But by the time i finish changing, I was late for 7 mins ai yai yai. And the table I served today seriously damn fucked up. I have been working for 3 weeks and I have never felt so fed up before:@:@:@:@ Kay I'm going to work at 5 these days damn sian. I WANT TO WORK AT 2! I NEED MONEY! Hahahahahha and I want my cough to stop immediately. My frigging pocket got hole and my star ear ring went missing. Bloody hell man where can I get another one? And I lost my Woods lozenges again! this is the second time! |
|