|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
14.12.09, 03:01
I spilled soya sauce today. The boss's table. Shit are you going to kill me for this? Hahaha. I made 2 new friends today! And through them, I know some stuffs about some peeps in school. Really very cool because they know quite some stuffs about us. And through another person, I know even more. And it's damn shit because I feel really bad. I think I am taking too many favours. Ahhhh i'm also dragging Andy to FE with me before work tomorrow hahaha. I din ot tonight so I came back and talked to Kelly and eat! I had a weird dream. I dreamt of ________ buying me wanton soup everyday and then he gave me a kiss on the cheek HAHAHAHAHAHA DAMN LAME RIGHT! WTF IS THAT MAN! And then it went on to something else but i forgot what happened next but it was very interesting! Shit lah i forgot about the content. I hope I have the same dream tonight! I'm EGGcited for tuesday! Heh. Sunday too! |
|