|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
26.12.09, 04:20
I have been blogging from 1.30 and I'm still not yet done uploading the pictures. Chalet is really a lot man. We're mad. Sherm's house today for xmas! SUPER FUN I LIKE HAHAHAH! We bought food ourselves and cook there! Lala is seriously the worst maid I've seen. So sorry sherm. We played a lot of cool games! I like the dong gu and the fortune thingy. Dong gu damn funny hahah the loser had to eat the left over sotong ball. Sherm lost twice HAHAHAH. Fortune game was the coolest! The first round, zy was chio bu, sy- xiao cutie sherm- xiao ke ai, hq-nan bu HAHHAHAHAHAH, me-mei nv. Then became fruits name I think then have the rude names. Very funny also hahahah i was ni ma de then sy was wang ba dan, zy-chou ji dan then sherm chao ya dan hahahah very confusing. Hq was ni nao hia or something HAHAHHA then when it was left with hq and i, I became zhu ba jie and she became si fei po. Damn fun hahaha. We talked about a lot of stuffs! Damn cool! Got some point we laughing like some mad cow but seriously damn cool! I enjoyed a lot a lot today:D I love their company hahahah can't wait till tuesday comes! Shit lah i cannot remember what made us laugh so hard. But it has been a long time since I laughed like this. It feels great! I miss school timessssssssssssssss |
|