|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
29.12.09, 23:56
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUANNE! I AM EXTREMELY HAPPY AND AND AND JOYOUS AND EVERY WORD YOU CAN COME OUT WITH TODAY BECAUSE THIS IS THE FIRST TIME A FRIGGING SURPRISE PLAN ACTUALLY SUCCEED! NO! TWO SURPRISES SUCCEED! HAHAHAH LIKE FOR THE FIRST TIME CAN! WE HAD BBQ WOOHOO BUT SUPER FULL! HAD A GREAT TIME BUT I SHALL POST MORE LIKE TOMORROW! It's actually 2.58am now. I change the timing for the effect nia hahaha. Sherlock Holmes with Germ, Nel, Sy and zl yesterday! Was suppose to watch the 3.30 movie but sold out zzz so 4.35 but left with front 2 rows so 6pm. Zzzzzzzzzzz went super early! I fing hate zl that fing bitch okay he is a bloody mother kia! Bloody hell make us super duper ps okay! Ma de. BUT WE HAD OUR FUN! HAHAHAH so next time when we see him online, we must all ask him that question okay? HAHA! ANd we had a great supper at his dad's! That's his punishment. I spent a bomb on my ear rings lolololol. OH I BOUGHT A NEW LIP STICK! I CANNOT BELIEVE I BOUGHT ONE BUT YES I DID. @#$%$#@#$ Just for like 15 more days of work. Wanted to get red but omgzxzxzx so no I still for pink hahahah. |
|