Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

1.12.09, 23:32

Had baked rice first! Bernice is damn stupid. She taught Yuni the wrong thing! The mushroom was on top of the cheese! The the fried rice din have any fillings! Omg man! Then to Toa Payoh! Shit lah I don't think i'll be able to clinch that.





My mother say my smile not natural manzx. I must go for lessons and sy will be the teacher. Oh sharks. And I must win that bet! One week! Endurance for one week! Class chalet tomorrow! I'll post the prom pictures on friday kay? But if you are bored and come online, you can still come to my blog hahaha and press my advert!