Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

26.12.09, 01:31

Finally completed!
Chalet's pictures! Hoho.
2nd Nov!





I hate hairy legs



Xr refused to let me go in there!



Outside the resort!


Bbq time!


Girls picture.

Trying to act like guy picture #1

#2

Both don't look like.

Clemont!

Lucinda
Add Image



Class photo! Although a lot of them left before we could take this!


Before zy went to catch the last monorail,

The beach look scary at night.














Quite obvious zy act jump right! Hahaha. Then we ran to catch it and luckily she did. Met zl on the way so we went back together!








I couldn't get up!


Then I did MUAHAHAHAH













Then found Beryl and Marilyn on the beach!



THAT IS NOT MY POSE! I WAS SCRATCHING MY HEAD!




Beryl vehhhhhh strong

My armpit very sexy HAHAHAHAH

But xr think he sexier

3rd Nov

We saw peacock at the Bbq pit so we all took one with it!



Pretty bird

Then it was frisbee! Pictures taken by Marilyn.

I think my hair vehhh cool hahah



After that, Zl will start giving his stupid finish pose.






HAHAHAHAH

Woah Jin Yan look like some actor


So this is my finish pose! Hahaha


SY's!

HAAHAHAH THIS IS VERY FUNNY

Dive sia

Joanne's very nice!

I think I din catch it in the end hahah


Another one


HAHAHAHHAA


Sorry I think you'll see a lot of me but it's not because Marilyn took a lot of me. It's because this is my blog. HAHAHAHAH


Oh this is hen ku!


Act catch behind

Germain borrowed a ball!






They vehhh hardcore. My hand is zzzzzzzzzz



So I stand one side watch ahah











Jin yan practicing becasue she missed 95% of the balls hahaha




After I join in,

The frigging ball hit my head hhahah quite pain





And then it rained so we went back to the resort!


Here is a picture of it. It looks great but it's kns. Alright if you are there with your couple then it's alright. If not, don't have your group chalet there. Fing small! Then we played snap with the uno cards! Charissa damn lousy hahaha.


Then we had our little talks!

The rainbow is very nice!


Yeap this is it. Some more in Lucinda's cam I think but I haven got the chance to take them from her. I guess it was fun?

Staying at home is cool. I gained 2 kg eating lol. I had a lot of chocolates! Omg man I love chocolates! I like the Kinder surprise one! It's nice! I love fererro rocher, Dove ones and maltesers! And Hersheys and toblerone and cadbury and omg idk. A lot! I haven try Royce's! I still owe you Xmas's pictures! Kay I think I can uplod them tomorrow!

Sherlock holmes tomorrow with old clique! Looking forward! And I always write down some important stuffs in the last paragragh in long posts. So if you missed out any, CIO! Hahahaha