Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

3.12.09, 23:12

26 Nov
This was the stay over at hq's house after prom.


When we were all sleeping, hq and zy took us hahaha they're really mad. Woke up at 8 or something to eat breakfast. We woke up at 12 plus can.

27 Nov
After Softball trng and lunch when my face still wasn't that red.


28 Nov
Suntec! To collect the prom pictures! I haven collected mine because I ordered one lol. I feel so stupid now. Oh this was taken after the movie!





I HAVE THE PICTURES FROM SY ALREADY! NOW IT' LEFT WITH EUGENE! EUGENE, ARE YOU GUILTY? I came back from chalet with sy and she is right behind me now, sleeping. She is super tired I think. I am too. This is the first time I'm not staying for the full thing. The room is frigging small and cold! The mad people on 32 degree Celsius can hahaha damn lame. 9 of us squeezed onto the queen size bed. Imagine how hard it was. Kay I talk more when I have the pictures. This year a lot of people! But It isn't that fun because I AM SICK! I frigging cough every 5 seconds and I had no voice on the second day. Bloody hell I talk nobody can hear. A bit not used to it hahahah kay we had fun lah we did;)

Lunch with shermmy, steve and sy tomorrow! I am kind of not looking forward to it already. Sakae buffet and I am still not yet recovered from sore throat and cough. Plus, this chalet awarded me 3kg. Thank you very much man. So much trying to lose weight. Ma de man and I left my comb there@#$%!#%$ luckily the guys are still there hahah kay bye!