25th Nov Finally blogging about prom haha. And Eugene only had 3 pictures to send me! I was waiting forever! This time round, photo caption at the top of the picture kay! Eh the pictures are kind of not in order because we used different cams! Heh. If I never write the name of the person I took picture with, it's either I have already intro the person or I don't know the name of the person kay! Hahaha ps. We split cab! So here is the 3 of us!
Ji bong!
Banunu!
Meanie!
Lao niao! Hahaha
Luahnie!
Gene!
Germ!
Tbc hahaha. So frigging blur mannn.
AC! Use to be the teacher I kind of disliked. Hahaha I love her now!
Mdm Nio
Yang meh meh! Eh the picture is so damn nice lah! She had to close her eyes!
Xiang gu!
Jun yan!
Long ge!
Samio!
ZL!
Charissa!
Jeremy!
Nelly!
Lily Lee Li Li! Hahahah
Mel! Finally willing to take a picture with me!
Jin Swee! Ai yo but this picture blur!
Lay suan! Her hair damn cool i like man!
Yam Luan! She look like some jappo right!
Zi hui!
Elaine!
Xin yi!
Janice! I couldn't believe that I called her Jesslyn hahhaha I forgot her name that day. Zzz
Hua Chung!
Kenneth!
Lucinda!
Miss Olivia!
Chen lao shi!
Zoe, Hafizah, me, Luahnee, Bettina!
Willy!
Kenneth
Zoe!
Clarie!
Jeremy! We were partners for like 2 years and were good friends but we are strangers now. How sad hahaha.
Kah Sheng!
Hong Xiang!
Chui Fann! Hahah bai mei mei. What the shit.
Zi ya the tissue girl. Hahaha
Michelle!
Kaye! She is damn sexy man!
Desiree the mei nv who doesn't want to wear a dress!
Si yin! Oh man I din take with the twins!
Bettina boobs! Hahahha she was so sexy that night!
Marilyn and gang!
This picture consists of Hui xian and I! But it's kind of dark. It's nice! So squint your eyes!
Marilyn! We use to be so scared of her hahaha.
Sharon!
Ashely!
Li wei!
Zhong han!
Vondra!
Xuan Bin!
Zhi Wei!
Kharthik!
Estelle!
Katherine!
Clarissa! This picture is damn shit man. Took the whole background but we're so small. Lol
Esther
Mdm Barley. Hahaha you cal her mdm barley from afar she will answer one.
Steve!
Trevor!
Anne!
Van!
Bradley!
Shaun!
Darren!
Kai mei!
Tricia!
Farah!
Lynn!
Eugene!
Grace!
Sdyney!
Zasley! All blur! How sad.
Marc
Hong tai
Rupert!
Wlao why melvin lim inside. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. We wanted hin to take a picture for us! Not with us!
See lah! We cannot take one group shot!
Mrs Chia!
Cross arms!
Desmond!
Leonard!
Bradley
Ryan!
Wen Ling
Glen
Li wen!
Idk her name but she is very pretty! I like her a lot a lot hahaha.
Foo wei!
Chong zhi! Use to mixed him up with zhi wei and Nicolas haha.
Zi Xiu
Willy
Andrew
Darren
Sheri
Kar ee the bitch
Chye you! Lucky petrol! HAHAHAHAH
Bao zhi!
We clinged on to germ and gene but not zl hahahahah
Aloysius
Beryl
Li ting
Eugene!
Amirah!
Hq's house!
Kay done! But I lost the picture i took with Ryzal and Pei Hui. Ma de man. Prom kind of suck because I wasn't at the table after like the 4th dish. So I paid 65$ to eat only 4 dishes. Ma de man I want to eat that mango pudding!:@:@:@:@:@ Sakae yesterday was mad! We din take any pictures but it as really mad! We ate a lot! A lot a lot a lot! Other than shermmy of course. She has a small gastric. Then homed! I woke up early to see the doctor okay! I have work later! Do you think I'll get a complain for coughing at them? Hahahha. I think RSH don't want to employ me because I said I want to go to JC and I cannot work on Christmas and New YEar. Oh man why am i so honest!