Amanda

220693

You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being.



Click here for my tagboard.

Thanks: Basecodes, Designer

ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong

2.11.09, 16:44

SS is finally over! But the frigging Venice din come out! Frigging shit! Made me study for no shit reason! Everyone thought that it would come out! So i did bonding when I din even study much about it. I din write about bilingualismmmmmm! SBQ was.... I thought the paper was 2 hours can then i did so slowly. Then i was left with half and hour to do the source based zzzzzzzzzzz.

I din see the proportion for the electrolysis of water also! Ma de sai shit da bian pi gu da da. I am so damn tired because I slept at 2.45am last night! Okay! 4 hours of sleep like which idiot would do this? Left with physics and geog, my biggest worry!

Today is my cool dad's birthday! Woohoo! I wished him last night at 12am I'm so filial hahahha. But I'm too broke to buy him what he want:(