|
![]()
220693 You can't punish yourself into change. You can't whip yourself into shape. But you can love yourself into well-being. Click here for my tagboard. Thanks: Basecodes, Designer ArissaCheo Caroline Charlene Charmaine ComQueries DawnNg DawnYang Farrah Fiona Gabbie Hafizah Harlina HuiQi HweeTyng Jazimah Jewel Joel Joey KallangWave♥ Kimberly LiLin Love Lucinda MarcusWee MarcusHow Michelle Sean SiJia SiMin SuZhen♥ Syahreena Vyennuss WeiLing XiangRui YiHong |
|
|
17.11.09, 16:03
Shopped with birdy, luan and sy first! Then sherm joined us after lunch! Oh my mother man! They are suppose to get their things because I am almost finished! Turn out I buy more things than them ohmygod! I another frigging nice heels! Hahaha very comfy one! Omg so happy! But my bank account is zzzzzzzzz And just when we went into a very nice shop, It was time for me to go! Sian man! I wore the wrong shoes! So they made me wear some shoe with heels! Ma de leg damn pain lah! I think I have to get a cheap flat from cotton on hahaha. I know a very friendly girl! But I don't even know her name! Ai yah then I partnered this Billy guy. I did a lot of wrong things can! Damn sian.. The desert part. Omg I only gave one scoop each! Then left with so much! Luckily he din scold me! When we were coming out with the first dish, I walk wrong side! Omg i think he a bit angry! When we were clearing, I dropped the most expensive thing, the Susan! Omfg luckily they din ask me to pay. If I'm an old bird, I die! Don't even need to get my pay already. There is this other guy he tired to carry all the wine glasses. DROPPED 9! Then another am dropped something too! But they damn sarcastic! I don't need to pay so they also dont need to pay. Wlao eh! Workplace is a battle place man! There was this black shirt guy wlao he damn strict. I hope I don't see him again. I hope my next partner will be some friendly and nice shit because my partner yesterday really din let me carry all the heavy stuffs! He carried almost all the dishes out plus the used plates and stuffs! They are A LOT and heavy okay! The good thing is they pay you cash after that. Sian who want to work with me? Hahah. |
|